Saturday, May 13, 2006

Burbanites of The Hague

Just to give this a go I'll enter the first post of 'The Burbanites'.

Who are these Burbanites anyway you might wonder?
Well there's me and there's Jodie who live in the burbs of The Hague.

How did you come by the term Burbanites?
Well we got this label from my wicked mother-in-law, who isn't really that wicked :-) To be honest it is more sort of an honorary title. Jo and me tend to have some yuppie tendencies you see, buying a house, pooltable and digital cameras and such.

Unfortunately I have to go to band practise now, so catch you later. Next time I'll tell you more about us Burbanites and my band Apparition.

See ya!

5 Comments:

At Saturday, May 13, 2006, Blogger Koos F said...

Hi Barry
We are mighty proud of you. The only other real singer in a band I've ever met was one Mr Townshend (this is the truth: I met him, he didn't meet me).
We, your fans, can't wait to see the developments on your blog, so don't hold back, keep them coming!
Love
Koos

 
At Saturday, May 13, 2006, Blogger Koos F said...

PS
Val says 'what's this about being wicked? Watch it Heins, I know your sort'.
(Now you just say 'Rachel made me do it' and all shall be well.)

Oh and for your education here is a link to the song U2 covered:

Und I schtill haffent fount what I'm looking foch

 
At Monday, May 15, 2006, Blogger Barry & Jodie said...

I'm always one for sound advise Koos. So Val: Rachel made me do it. Honestly *nods furiously*

 
At Monday, May 15, 2006, Blogger Vallypee said...

I'm not impressed, Baz!!! She's the last person you should be quoting to me!! And don't listen to Koos - he's biased....

 
At Tuesday, May 16, 2006, Blogger Mo and Cas said...

Hey Baz! almost bro-in-law
looks like the blog craze is really spreading. I kind of like it because now i can get to know you better, other than hearing random comments in the background when i'm on the phone to Jo, and of course my very own personal photo album of you which Jo is inadvertantly creating by sending me adoring pics of you
Cheery bye Mo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home