Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Happy Birthday Momo!!!


This is especially for my little sister Momo . She's 25 today so it terribly important that she know a few very important facts about turning 25:

1. Its all downhill from here babe :)

2. Chocolate, chocolate cake, in fact anything with even the slightest suggestion of chocolate in it will now land twice as heavily on your thighs than it did 2 days ago and the worst part is is that you won't even see it until you turn 30.

3. 30 is now only 5 years away

I'd list more but I know how well you hold your alcahol so I won't go any further :)

Hope you have a fantabulous day sister blister!!!

Love and hugs
Jo, Baz and the bunnies!

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thankyou DOJO!!! Baz and bunnies too. I fought u forgot meep meep.
Yeah, all downhill, I figured! oh well at least now everyone stops expecting you to look like a supermodel!!!! (yeah right like that was ever gonna happen!!!)
Anyhoooooooo, Thankyou again!

I just want to know...have you set a date yet? And um.. does it have to be June July as that is the peak time and air tickets are sky high for me. Of course I will be there rain or shine no matter when it is, it is totally worth every penny to see you make such a huge step in your life.

 
At Wednesday, October 25, 2006, Blogger Chaz said...

Don't say downhill! It means ive only got 1 more year of uphill to go, or does that mean the struggles over at 25??? He he, I'm 24 next wednesday :-P

 
At Wednesday, October 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mooskadoo, of course I didn't forget!!! Did you not get my sms???

 
At Thursday, October 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No sms meep meep
But I had a chat with mamalama last night and she tells me your date is approx 13 July...good idea merging two important dates!
k bye

 
At Friday, October 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

weird, I sent a long sms to your mobile number that I have in my phone on your birthday morning... your provider must be blocking me again :(

But yes, date is hopefully 13 july. Mum and I will be sorting out the dress soon too so we will soon know what you are going to be wearing as well :D

 
At Friday, October 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually now that you're 25 Craig has an extra duty to perform. Namely, hiding all chocolate things and nuts in very high cupboards... and to send you to gym ;-)

Works over here :p

We'll do some extra toasting on your good health Mo.

Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home