Monday, May 29, 2006

Field Day

Most of the time we take the beauty that surrounds us for granted. Yet some days, like this Sunday, when we had a rare spell of sunshine, it all catches your eye. What else is there to do then get out your camera and capture the moment? These kind of days are field days for Photographer Jo. As you can see plants, trees, bodies of water, birds and even the cheeky boyfriend, they were caught by Jo's hungry lens...




Photographer Jo caught off guard at a typical burban scene: natural beauty and urban graffity

5 Comments:

At Monday, May 29, 2006, Blogger Vallypee said...

Extra specially lovely pics guys. Very nice indeed. By the way, where did you find that sunshine. Can I have some? Send me the link and I'll go straight there!

Well done kiddies. I like it!

Now, what about mine, huh??
Ma
xxxxxxxxx

 
At Monday, May 29, 2006, Blogger Koos F said...

Positively idyllic!
You two are good for the reputation of the suburbs.
Very pleasant photography too.
Koos

 
At Tuesday, May 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like the new look of your site too Koosje.

xx

 
At Tuesday, May 30, 2006, Blogger Vallypee said...

Dear Jo
Thank you very much indeed for the kind comment on my blog. I am so glad you enjoyed my story, and I hope that you will read the enxt section too.

There, that good pet?? And I promise that the next time you leave more than a one line comment, i will respond in the same way!!......

Tee hee
Love you lots and lots
Ma
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS Can't you take this rotten word verification thing off, I mean really, I can barely decipher the letters!
yzhmnvsg to you!

And that was wrong too*****!! grrrr
xpyag....

 
At Wednesday, May 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi mum,

OK, I promise to reply with more than one line in future :) In fact I shall go and wax lyrical in a Koos-ish manner right now, hows that? teehee

Love
Jo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home